Saturday 26 September 2009

sorry - still here

OooPPppsssss , I mus apologise as it has been rather a long time. I am so sorry for neglecting you all, but be assurers I have not been totally resting on my laurels. No, I have still been out and about and I have took some photos, but I really am made of fail when it comes to posting them.

SO will post the photos I have with just a brief description of where we have been!.

There will be more to come, and I will make the 50 by the time I am 50... as I am off to Scotland next week with a good friend. We will be hitting the Highlands next Thursday morning 1st October.. so hide the Whisky - the Sassanachs are coming - OK only a part of me is... my maternal Grandfather's family were Scottish! - the rest of me is a mix of Yorkshire , Irish, Romany and/or possible Jewish... I have decided that next year will be the researching the good old, sometimes rotten, Family tree and the looking for cupboards and skeletons therein - Eat ya heart out Roots!

1 comment:

  1. whoo hoo och aye tha noo! :-) heh, looking forward to seeing it all xxx

    ReplyDelete